Nominations are now open for the 2020 Imaging Wire Awards, honoring this year’s most outstanding contributors to radiology practice and outcomes.
The 2020 Imaging Wire Awards will be presented to seven imaging professionals for achievements in the following categories:
- COVID Hero: for excellence in COVID-19 care and research
- Insights to Action: recognizes efforts to reduce unnecessary imaging
- Diagnostic Humanitarian: for achievements supporting equity in patient care
- AI Activator: recognizes actions to use artificial intelligence to improve patient care
- Continued Care: honoring efforts to maintain patient care throughout the COVID-19 emergency
- Burnout Fighter: for addressing inefficient work practices that lead to physician burnout
- Cornerstone: honoring non-physicians for outstanding contributions to the practice of radiology
- Diversity and Inclusion: recognizing efforts to improve diversity and inclusion in imaging
Those interested in applying or nominating a colleague for one of the above Imaging Wire Awards can do so until November 5th through this link .
Winners will be selected by a panel of industry leaders and recognized during RSNA 2020.
The 2020 Imaging Wire Awards judges committee includes:
- Bill Algee, FAHRA CRA – Columbus Regional Hospital
- Jared D. Christensen, MD, MBA – Duke University Health
- Keith J. Dreyer, DO, PhD, FACR, FSIIM – Partners Healthcare
- Allan Hoffman, MD – Commonwealth Radiology Associates
- Peter R. Lafferty, MD – LucidHealth
- Terence Matalon, MD, FACR, FSIR – Einstein Healthcare Network
- Larry Melniker, MD – Weill Cornell Medicine
- Jonathan Messinger, MD – Baptist Health South Florida
- Syam Reddy, MD – University of Chicago Ingalls Memorial, Radiology Partners Chicago
About The Imaging Wire
The Imaging Wire is a newsletter and website dedicated to making it easy for the people of medical imaging to be well informed about their specialty and industry. Read twice weekly by thousands of global radiology professionals, The Imaging Wire is the first publication from business news company, Insight Links, which is dedicated to expanding news literacy across healthcare. For more information: https://www.theimagingwire.com/.